«This game is real good, it has the feeling of the game portal, if you know it, and having a non-AAA engine but with graphic quality like such, it makes the game a masterpiece, and by the way, it is not with the engine, it is with the gameplay that makes a game cool and great. It is with the developers not the software.»
SickBrick is an action-oriented Sci-Fi FPS with modern graphics and oldschool gameplay inspired by Portal and Serious Sam. Out now for Windows, Linux and Mac! (linux version uses a wine wrapper) It’s a straightforward FPS with some stuff added like two levels where you drive a tank and little platforming parts to break up all the robot-killing. The game consists of 15 levels mixing indoor and outdoor areas. You’re forced to do tests for an unknown robotic mastermind. As you go through the tests, you slowly unravel the story through log files of previous test subjects. The game contains the following:
- 15 maps with a mix of outdoor and indoor locations on a strange alien world.
- 5 unique and devastating weapons. Chainsaw, Shotgun, Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and the Shock Rifle.
- 10 deadly robotic enemies each with custom animations and sounds.
- Use of high definition (HD) graphics and sound effects.
- Includes MapEditor and ResourceEditor for creating custom maps and mods.
The game supports Windows, Mac, and Linux. On Windows it will run in either x86 or x64 depending on your OS. Mac and Linux are 32-bit only.
|Download Portal||Store Link|
Support E-mail: @
Please ensure that your computer system meets the minimum system requirements that are listed in the Requirements section of this page. We will not be able to help customers whose computers do not meet the system requirements. Before e-mailing our support department, please have the following information available:
- Your e-mail address used to purchase the game
- Exact error message reported (if any) and a brief description of the problem
- Your computer’s processor type and speed
- Current amount of system RAM
- Make, model, memory of your video card
- Make and model of your sound card
- Operating System
Please do not contact our support department for hints/codes/cheats; only technical issues.