Incognito Episode 0
«Elite meets Quake meets Battlezone meets Command & Conquer meets Mass Effect meets System Shock meets Bioshock meets Anachranox meets The Hitch-Hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy. And probably a couple of dozen others: Incognito is a very much a PC game, and one that wears its love for this old platform’s heritage on its sleeve.»
Take the role of Nick The Nose a pirate robot constructed by the Sector 42 Alliance in a multi-genre space adventure that will take you from acquiring elements on foot to flying between planets in your spacecraft the Exodus.
In this completely free episode of Incognito you will be able to experience all of what makes this indie series unique and interesting as well as discovering the origins of the most unorthodox artificial intelligence you will ever cross: HEIDI
As a prequel to the events of Episode 1 you will see how the Old Man came to be in the universe of Sector 42 and experience all of the events leading up to his kidnapping from the planet Earth.
Incognito is meant to deliver simplified versions of gameplay from different genres and bring them together into a game that’s epic in scale and requires different genre skills but is easy for the average hardcore gamer to jump into and play from beginning to end.
These genres change at each “zoom level” of the game:
- When you’re on foot, it’s a First-Person Shooter with RPG elements
- When you’re in your ship, it’s a Space Trading/Combat Simulation
- When you’re in low orbit of a planet, it’s a Simple Real-Time Strategy Game
- When you’re in your hovertank, it’s a Tank Combat Game
Download Episode 0
|Download Portal||Store Link|
Support E-mail: @
Please ensure that your computer system meets the minimum system requirements that are listed in the Requirements section of this page. We will not be able to help customers whose computers do not meet the system requirements. Before e-mailing our support department, please have the following information available:
- Your e-mail address used to purchase the game
- Exact error message reported (if any) and a brief description of the problem
- Your computer’s processor type and speed
- Current amount of system RAM
- Make, model, memory of your video card
- Make and model of your sound card
- Operating System
Please do not contact our support department for hints/codes/cheats; only technical issues.